The RF Battery Monitor measures battery voltage of up to four remote batteries and and displays it on a remote colour screen. Alarm levels can be set such that the unit warns the user with a screen colour change and an optional buzzer. Both minimum and maximum alarm voltages can be set by using the keypad in conjunction with an on-screen menu. Batteries can be given names that are relevant to the application.
The RF Battery Monitor uses a long range RF technology meaning that communication is reliable in all configuration of car and trailer. Both 12V and 24V batteries can be monitored.
Installation is as simple as plugging the monitor into a cigarette lighter socket. The monitor can also be permanently powered if desired.
The monitor is mounted with a flexible windscreen-mount, but can also be attached using any standard camera mount including those available from RAM.
• Uses RF technology to transmit voltages
• Optional buzzer for under or over voltage
• Changes colour for under or over voltage
• User adjustable limits per battery
• Optional local battery monitoring
• Multi voltage – simply plug into your cigarette lighter plug
• Cigarette lighter connection
• Precision 100mV measurement
• Ultra-low power transmitter can be left connected to batteries