A replacement for noisy machine horns on sites where noise pollution reduction is paramount. When an operator (typically a loader) presses the horn switch, an RF message is sent to vehicles (typically trucks) in the vicinity. If they are within a defined range of the transmitting vehicle, a buzzer or light will be activated in the receiving vehicle.
This kit does not have an LCD display and consists of a Smart Antenna and Smart Control Module. There are 4 external outputs provided. A switch, buzzer, LED and beacon can be attached providing visual and audible alerts.
A set for the loader and the truck will need to be purchased.
• Only vehicles within a pre-set defined distance of the trans-mitting vehicle will be alerted
• Integrated GPS & GLONASS receiver for highest accuracy positioning
• 434MHz radio for long range and object avoidance
• Allocated time-slot for RF transmission avoids radio interference
• Input for horn activation
• Output for external beacon on transmitting vehicle
• Output for sounder/light in receiving cab
• No RF cables required
• 12/24V compatibility
• Easy mounting with U-bolt
• Rugged waterproof construction