The Hummingbird Silent Horn - Elite System for Trucks is a replacement for noisy machine horns on site, when the horn is activated a buzzer is displayed on the colour readout along with the load number.
Hummingbird Electronics Silent Horn – Elite System for Trucks is a replacement for noisy machine horns on mining and construction sites where noise reduction is paramount.
Operators are now able to contact drivers of trucks with a simple press of a button. Truck drivers receive a visual and audio alert and can identify which loader is contacting them; all without any external noise.
Vehicles can pair with each other, meaning less distraction for the operator. Additionally, by using GPS, only vehicles within a set perimeter can be made to receive horn signals, reducing distraction and ultimately making worksites safer.
Elite System for Trucks
The HMSM2000CKIT – Elite System for Trucks consists of two core components; the display and antenna. When the loader/truck presses the horn switch, an RF message is sent to trucks and diggers in the area. If they are within a specified distance from the loader/truck and are part of that loaders circuit, a buzz in the display will sound and a red horn symbol will be displayed along with the loader number.
Both the display and antenna are interchangeable allowing easy maintenance and plug-in replacement. The display can be configured to operate as a truck or digger.
The antenna module is completely interchangeable between trucks and diggers with no configuration required.
- Reduces noise pollution while simultaneously improving communications for operators
- Utilises GPS and GLONASS satellite systems for improved positional accuracy
- Allocated timeslot for RF transmission avoids radio interference
- Menu functions are password protected to stop unauthorised changes to the system
- Antenna module requires no configuration – plug and play!
- Rugged weatherproof construction
- Easy mounting with U-bolt supplied
Click here to view the Silent Horn product flyer