The Hummingbird Silent Horn - Elite System for Trucks is a replacement for noisy machine horns on site, when the horn is activated a buzzer is displayed on the colour readout along with the load number.
When the loader/truck operator presses the horn switch, an RF message is sent to trucks/diggers in the vicinity. If they are within a specified distance from the loader/ truck and are part of that loaders/trucks circuit, a buzzer in the display will sound and the red horn symbol is displayed along with the loader number. Pitch, roll and speed can all optionally be displayed and the operator can be warned of over-speed and dangerous pitch or roll events.
• Only vehicles within a pre-set distance of the transmitting vehicle will be alerted
• Integrated GPS & GLONASS receiver for highest accuracy positioning
• 434MHz radio for long range and object avoidance
• Allocated time-slot for RF transmission avoids radio interference
• Input for horn activation
• No RF cables required
• 12/24 V compatibility
• Easy mounting with U-bolt supplied
• Rugged waterproof construction
• Internal buzzer and visual alert
• The loader unit has 2 relay outputs for external indication lights/beacons
• Loaders/trucks must each have a unit to be able to send alerts