The Hummingbird Elite Dual Axis Inclinometer is visible pitch and roll readout for operators and includes the logging of time, date, GPS location and speed to internal memory with stationary and moving thresholds.
In addition to the standard features of the Active model, the Elite includes the logging of time, date, GPS location and speed to internal memory with stationary & moving thresholds.
Optional GSM tracking features available.
• Colour screen
• Degree, percentage, target & graphical display modes
• Logging of time, date, GPS location & speed to internal memory
• Provision for monitoring of 2 independent sensors
• Simultaneous pitch & roll
• Configurable warning & alarm levels
• Internal buzzer
• 2 outputs to drive external alarms and for remote monitoring
• Remote RF incline sensor included
• Sensor damping configurable
• 1 degree standard sensor option
• 0.1 degree sensor option also available
• Optional RF sensor available
• Password protection
• Multi-voltage 12/24V
• Reverse polarity protected
• Rugged RAM mounting system